1. In the practice room, Boyfriend members would sit and practice cute poses until they get high blood pressure
2. Boyfriend chose “Best Friend” as their fan-club name, it was revealed on
August 11th 2011
3. “Many people knows about our career in the past, but we also want to show them our music and get into it.” –Youngmin
4. The members practiced eight hours a day for two months to perfect their performance.
5. Boyfriend picked themselves as their rivals and according to Jeongmin, by doing so they would want to always improve themselves
6. The members said that the Coffee Prince and the awkward acting was their most memorable part of their Mnet M!pick
7. The members are not allowed to have cellphones
8. Boyfriend agree that they would eat breakfast together every morning
9. “Ppyong” is commonly used by BoyFriend and BestFriends, it was started by members of SISTAR19 – the mission fairies – that ends their message by saying “Ppyong” on Mnet M!PICK
10. The Jo Twins are more popular in Boyfriend because they were the famous ‘Ulzzang Twins’ in Korea.
11. Boyfriend is often mistaken for being a group that wants to succeed with their looks, but they’ve made it certain that they want to be recognized for their musical talents.
12. All of Boyfriend members passed their Japanese language test. [W Academy]
13. Donghyun said that Boyfriend has been practicing for their JANUS promotion and Japan activities for almost every night.
14. Boyfriend revealed that the 1st episode of Hello Baby was the hardest because the babies kept crying and kept looking for their mothers.
15. Boyfriend has 2 originally bed-rooms in their dorm – one has become their bedroom and the other has become a closet. [W Academy]
16. All Boyfriend members sleep in one room with 3 pairs of bunk beds. [W Academy]
17. “I sometimes wonder how fortunate Youngmin and Kwangmin are to be able to tell each other everything. No matter how close we are as members, it isn’t easy to bring up personal thoughts.” –Donghyun
18. “Living together is really fun, but there’s one thing that’s uncomfortable. Hyunsung and I have to lose weight while the dongsengs are so skinny, they have to gain weight. The dongsengs will come home after completing our schedules and eat a lot, but Hyunsung and I can only watch them eat.” –Donghyun
19. All the members said that they missed their family and wanted to see them if they have a day-off
20. BoyFriend earned the nicknames “cutie-dol”, “pet-dol” and “boyfriend-dol” because of their cute image for their debut track.